Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013




It’s that time of the year again, when you do an annual round up of all that’s happened, and make lists of all that is to be.

But you know what, I’m not going to, not this year.

Because 2012 was all about what was never meant to be. Enough that an entire life got ignored, goals were forgotten, rewritten, adjusted. And now, finally, finally it’s coming to an end.

It has to.

Because 2013, there is way too much to do, for you to have one moment of resting peace. 2012 was lazy and sneaky, and managed to leave all of life to you.

So, gear up.

P.S. 2012 did do one really good thing as it drew to a close. It kicked me in my face and reminded me just how much of a bitch it had been. And for that, I shall always be thankful.


3 comments:

Do let me know what you think!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...